Nigeria’s First Open Innovation Hub is Here (CcHUB)!!!
CcHUB is being designed as a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyse creative social tech ventures take place. With 10mbps connection, a mobile application testing lab, dialogue café, a demo unit, thought shower corners and comfortable co-working space, the HUB is positioned to accelerate technology innovation and application for social good in Nigeria.
The hub will function at the heart of Nigeria’s technology innovation ecosystem as a place to:
- facilitate creative thinking and collaborative problem solving
- encourage technology innovation for improved social accountability in Nigeria
- incubate novel tech ideas that promotes good governance/provision of public services
- encourage shared accountability between technologist & innovators
- serve as a living lab for prototyping and testing socially minded tech tools
- build new skills and competencies
- connect, share, create and find expertise
As described by Sarah Lacy, “CcHUB is a cushy nest for social change which welcomes more than just coders, but teachers, doctors, or anyone from any background that has a dramatic idea of how to make life in Nigeria better. A new co-working space to be opened later this year will operate like an open living lab for social change.”
Interested in making history with us? …get in touch to learn how you can support CcHUB in harnessing the power of technology for prosperity in Nigeria.